If you follow the press then its still all doom and gloom but as a Surveyor Ive noticed that enquiries for house surveys have started to pick up. Is this a sign that the housing market is recovering a little or just the seasonal spike in the market? Difficult to tell. I have my own property on the market and things are definitely quiet and values are still dropping but this might not be the overall trend.
An interesting day today getting a survey report finished and issued and finally sending out a Display Energy Certificate to a client. Its a week of reports with several Energy Performance Certificates to prepare including a a five storey office block. Blimey I was tired going up and down all those damn stairs. I need to get a few others finished as well as this one including a large warehouse building that Ive had to do for the last few weeks. No rush though so Ive left it to one side.
Interestingly the property with the bats has resurfaced. Seems we might be getting on with the loft conversion after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment